PEARL FLUTES WARRANTY
The Pearl Flutes Warranty is a statement of confidence to our customers to the reliability of Pearl products. Pearl Flutes are designed and manufactured to the highest standards in quality, style, appearance and playing performance. This warranty reflects a tradition of excellence and a commitment to superior engineering and craftsmanship dedicated to you, the flutist. The Pearl warranty is our pledge to you that we will proudly stand behind our product.
5 YEAR WARRANTY
- Key breakage due to a bad casting
- Improper Soldering
- Failed Plating (flaking or peeling)
- General construction or assembly defects
- Warped Cases
- Original factory plating on Pro Japan flutes models 8800 and higher manufactured after 2007
THIS WARRANTY DOESN'T COVER:
- Normal wear and tear.
- Damage caused by improper assembly.
- Improper follow-up maintenance or repair.
- Installation of non-genuine Pearl parts or components.
- Instruments that have been sold as "B-Stock", sold as second-hand, or resold contrary to US export regulations.
- Instruments that have been altered, modified or have been damaged through misuse, negligence, improper operation or accidents.
- Instruments subjected to abnormal strain, neglect, abuse, modification or exposure to extreme variances in temperature or humidity.
- Instruments whose trademark, name or identification number has been changed or removed.
- Normal consumable and regulation oriented items such as corks, felts, pads, springs.
It is important that the owner/user be familiar with the proper maintenance and use of their Pearl instrument. Keep this warranty and proof of purchase in a safe place. Be prepared to provide purchase information to avoid undue difficulties in determining eligibility for warranty protection.
HOW TO OBTAIN WARRANTY SERVICE:
Warranty service may be obtained by first notifying the Pearl dealer from which the product was originally purchased. Upon notification, the Pearl dealer must obtain Return Authorization from the Pearl Customer Service Department. This number must be written plainly on the outside of the package or the returned shipping carton will be refused. Returned merchandise must be accompanied by a copy of the original sales receipt. All freight to and from Pearl is to be paid by the customer. If you require further assistance with any warranty determinations, please use our contact page with your request. Please include the Model #, Serial #, your Pearl Flute dealer name, and date of purchase. Any and all warranty repairs will be performed directly by Pearl.
This Warranty is exclusive and made in lieu of all other warranties, and all implied warranties, including without limitation any warranties of merchantability or of fitness for a particular purpose which are hereby expressly disclaimed. In no event will responsibility be accepted for incidental or consequential damages of any nature whatsoever. Some states do not allow limitation on how long an implied warranty may last. Therefore, the above limitations or exclusions may not apply to you. This warranty gives you specific legal rights and you may also have other rights which vary from state to state.
Note: This WARRANTY applies to the United States only and may vary in other countries.